Flights between Noumea and Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne from 15th of November to 31st of December 2023
Aircalin's flight program is intensifying from November 15, 2023 to meet all your travel needs.
To operate some flights scheduled from November 15 to December 3, 2023, we have chartered an Airbus A319 from Amelia International, a European airline operating under the same regulations and to the same standards as Aircalin, a member of IATA and certified by IOSA (IATA Operational Safety Audit).
- between Nouméa and Auckland: November 15 and 24, Wednesdays between December 6 and 27, Fridays December 8, Sunday December 3 and 10.
- between Nouméa and Brisbane: November 15, Wednesdays between December 6 and 27, Fridays December 8, Sunday December 3 and 10.
- between Nouméa and Sydney: November 18, 23 and 25, December 7, 14, 22 and 29, Saturdays between December 9 and 30.
- between Nouméa and Melbourne on December 15, 17, 21, 24, 28 and 31
- between Nouméa and Port-Vila on November 18 and 25, December 15, 17, 22, 24, 29 and 31
This aircraft will offer a level of comfort equivalent to that usually offered by Airbus A320s in the 2 travel cabins, Premium Economy and Economy.
The Amelia International crew and Aircalin cabin crew on board will be at your service to make your trip as pleasant as possible.
Due to the particularities of each aircraft type, some elements of our onboard service are subject to change.
We inform our passengers that:
- on-board wifi will not be available on these flights
- the usual entertainment programs will be accessible from your own smartphone, tablet or computer.
We thank you for your understanding and wish you a pleasant flight.
How to use the in flight entertainment system from your own device once on board.